Priority consideration will be given to students who complete The Jacksonville Commitment Scholarship application and submit an error-free FAFSA. Please note that even though you may meet all of the requirements, you still have to submit an application to be considered.
The 2020-21 application is now available. The 2018-19 application has closed. We are no longer accepting applications for the 2019-20 academic year.
How do I apply?
- Be admitted into UNF.
- Submit an error-free FAFSA (priority consideration is given to students who submit their FAFSA by October 15 each year).
- Log into your myWings portal.
- Click the Student Records box, then select the Student Self-Service link.
- Click on the Admissions link.
- Choose the Scholarship Application link to apply.
UNF has committed to providing funding to help with the cost of tuition for eligible students. The scholarship award is valued at $24,000 over four years.
Parent participation and investment are critical for student success. Parents will be involved and informed throughout the program. Information sessions intended for parents will include (but not be limited to) financial planning, financial aid, and how to encourage children to pursue academic excellence.