Checking your Application Status
The Graduate School at UNF encourages applicants to be proactive with their applications, therefore we?have provided the following to?offer you a better understanding of the admissions process.?Please?select an option below to view the drop-down description?of what that step involves. If you would like further assistance?or?have any additional questions, please contact the Graduate School at (904) 620-1360.
To be considered for admission to the Graduate School at UNF, you must submit an application with application fee and all required documentation (i.e. official transcripts, test scores and supplemental items required by?the?program of interest). After submitting an online application,?you will receive an automated e-mail confirming the submission was successful. If you do not receive an automated e-mail confirming submission of your application, please contact the IT Help Desk at (904) 620-4357.
You may check your application status online at any time through UNF's myWings student portal. Through this portal, you will be able to monitor your file,?determine what documents UNF has or has not received and see your application status. To access this system, visit the website and follow the directions to find your Login ID and set your password before?visiting .?
一比一现金棋牌iosOnce you have logged into myWings:
- Click the My Application Status tile
- If you have multiple applications, scroll to the appropriate one and check the Status.
- Decision Not Made - Your application may have outstanding requirements still, or our processors are currently reviewing your application and preparing it for referral.?
- Departmental Referral - Your application has been referred to the program for a decision. You will also see a status date, which is the date of referral. The department review time frame varies. Please check with your Graduate Program Director.
- Admit/Deny/Cancel - A final decision has been made and processed on your application.?
- Review the Items Required for Admission?for any outstanding requirements
- Click the My Actions tile
- If you see a number on this tile, it is highly recommended you open it as this tile lets you know every action that need to be completed. This not only includes application requirements, but also holds and other important "actions" that need to be taken.
一比一现金棋牌iosPlease note:? It may take 2-3 business days to process your application before your checklist items appear correctly. Please contact the Graduate School at (904) 620-1360 if you have any questions.
Applications for admission into a UNF graduate program are processed with the UNF Graduate School. Upon receipt of all required documentation, your file will be considered complete and then forwarded to the program director of your intended major for review. Incomplete applications will not be considered for admission.
一比一现金棋牌iosOnce the program director of your intended major has reviewed your complete file, your application will be processed by the Graduate School according to the recommended admission decision and a letter?of the admission decision?will be sent to you via e-mail. Programs with limited space and funding are naturally competitive. Please visit your program of interest's website to ensure you have submitted all required documentation for admissions consideration.
- After you submit your application, it takes 24-72 hours for an application to load into the UNF system.
- Once it has loaded, you will receive an email that will include your UNF student ID number (N#) and instructions on how to access your UNF myWings account.
- From your myWings account you will be able to access your application checklist to submit supplemental material and view your status.?
- Documents that cannot be uploaded should be sent directly to the Graduate School Office.
- When all of the required documents have been received and your application checklist is complete, we will create a "referral" that is sent to the graduate program director.?
- The graduate program director will then review your application and input a decision on the referral. He/she will forward the referral back to us for official input of the admission decision. Please note, it takes at least one business day after we receive the referral back to input the decision.
- Your decision will be posted to your myWings account under Application Status, and email communication will be sent to you.
Admission decision emails are provided to all applicants who have submitted a completed application with all required additional material regardless of the nature of the admission decision. Admission decision letters are sent via e-mail 24 hours after the decision is posted. Please note that the time frame in which a decision is made is dependent on the reviewing process of the program director or the departmental committee (if applicable).
一比一现金棋牌iosYou can also view your decision e-mail by logging into myWings and clicking the View Communications link in your Application Status screen.
Please note that admission decisions cannot be appealed.
Important Notice:? Your application is only?good for?the term in which you apply. If your application is incomplete after the application deadline, it will be canceled and you must submit a new application and possible application fee to be considered for another term.?